Purity Foundation Daily DevotionalTuesday, August 18th, 2026Topic : Growing Deeper in His PresenceText: Jeremiah 29:13

Purity Foundation Daily Devotional
Tuesday, August 18th, 2026
Topic : Growing Deeper in His Presence
Text: Jeremiah 29:13
"And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Reflection:
This verse contains a beautiful promise: "Ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." This tells us something important about our relationship with God, God responds to a sincere heart that seeks Him.

There is a difference between seeking God and simply seeking what God can give us. It is possible to pray because we need something, attend church because it is expected, or read Scripture because it is part of our routine, while our hearts remain far from God. But genuine pursuit goes deeper. It says, "Lord, I want to know You. I want to understand Your ways. I want Your presence in my life."

Psalm 27:8 says, "When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek."

Notice the language: "Seek ye my face." God desires more than our requests. He desires His children to seek His face, and to desire His presence and fellowship.

Don't become discouraged because you are not where you want to be spiritually. Keep seeking. If your prayer life has become inconsistent, start again, if you have neglected God's Word, return to it, if distractions have taken your attention away from God, intentionally create space for Him again.

The promise remains: when we seek Him with all our hearts, we will find Him.

Key Point:
Do we have like David's heart that says, "Lord, I want Your face. I want to know You. I want to walk with You."?

Prayer:
Father, help me to desire your presence above your blessings and to pursue You consistently, whether life is easy or difficult in Jesus 

For Prayer and Counseling Call Text or Whatsapp 
+2348069695393
+2349024933245

Have a Great Tuesday 
Share And God Bless You 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purity Foundation Daily Devotional Thursday 30th October 2025Topic: Divine Restoration 30 - RestoredText: Joel 2:25-26

Purity Foundation Daily Devotional Tuesday 25th November 2025 Topic: Rekindled Fire 25 - Rekindled LoveText: Revelation 2:4-5

Purity Foundation Daily Devotional Friday 4th Feb,2026Topic: Clean Hearts, Close Walk Text: Leviticus 20:26