Purity Foundation Daily Devotional Tuesday, October 6th,2026Topic : Walking in the Spirit - Walking in the Spirit Requires SurrenderText: Romans 12:1
Purity Foundation Daily Devotional
Tuesday, October 6th,2026
Topic : Walking in the Spirit - Walking in the Spirit Requires Surrender
Text: Romans 12:1
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice…”
Reflection:
Walking in the Spirit begins with surrender. We cannot genuinely be led by the Holy Spirit while insisting on having our own way.
Surrender means yielding our will to God and allowing Him to have control over every area of our lives. It means saying, “Lord, not my will, but yours.” This does not mean that we stop having plans, desires, or dreams. Rather, we place them before God and allow Him to determine what is right, what is best, and what should come first. Many times, we want the Holy Spirit to lead us while we have already decided what we want to do. We ask God to bless our plans instead of asking Him to direct our plans. But walking in the Spirit requires an open heart that is willing to follow even when God's direction is different from ours.
Surrender is not a one-time decision. It is a daily choice. Every morning, we can choose to yield our thoughts, emotions, desires, relationships, decisions, and plans to God. When we surrender, we create room for the Spirit to work in us and through us.
Key Point:
Have I truly surrendered my plans and desires to God, or am I asking Him to approve what I have already decided?
Prayer:
Father, I surrender myself to you. Teach me to surrender daily and to walk closely with your Spirit in Jesus name
For Prayer and Counseling Call Text or Whatsapp
+2348169695303
+2349024933245
Have a Great Tuesday
Share And God Bless You
Comments
Post a Comment